Thursday, November 22, 2012

HTC Desire C 2 monthhs old Sim Free Unlocked !

Ok nothing is wrong with this phone I have never had an Android phone before and just thought I would give it a a try and I didnt like it overall and would now like to try the new windows 9 phones I have receipt and I even have insurrance out out on it, if needed I could pull an insurrance scam on it and get a brand new un opened phone on it but I am not going to do that lol. No offers on this phone you are getting a hell of a great phone and u wont get it cheaper anywhere else at this price. It has always had a screen protector and leather case on it so has not got no scratches on it. Ring or text me only I will not email answer any emails regarding. Has box and all acsessaries and instructions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular