Friday, September 28, 2012

iPhone 4 32G - Less than 1 month old - No Scratches - Like New ?

Hello All This Item is a black iPhone.4 32G, the phone is one month old and was purchase from Apple. The phone has only been used by me and looks brand new, not a single scratch on either the glass or the metal. Included, the iPhone charger and an official black ‘speck’ iPhone case both in very good condition. Please see pictures I have priced the phone at 300 and I feel this is very reasonable so am unable to negotiate price. I am able to meet anywhere in Norwich no charge, and I am will to bring this phone to you; however this will be an additional 15 if you live in Norfolk and 20 if you live in Suffolk. Please text or call me with any questions on 07801991108 you can also contact me by email but please leave 2hours for me to reply. Thank You J Swift - Black iPhone4 32G - Less than one month old - No Scratches - Charger - Official Case

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular