Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 16g Black Phone for sale!!! +

This is only a year old and is unlocked. I have original receipt from amazon to prove date bought and the price which was 474.99 (see pictures added) Immaculate condition, no scratches and will work with all sim cards as not locked to any network. Is a 16G and has a small SD card for extra storage which I will include with the phone. Includes: • Original box • Power lead • USB lead (to upload data onto computer) • Headphones • Free cover which stops any scratches • Free screen protector which I never used and includes a cleaning cloth • All instructions/leaflets Excellent camera (8 mega pixel) and very sharpe, bright with great battery power. Only selling as I have a free upgrage. Will except decent offers and cash upon collection. Any questions please feel free to email, text or call me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular