Wednesday, October 10, 2012

htc sensation Xe £150 only -

Hi here I am selling my htc sensation Xe with everything accept the earphones is not come with it .the come with the phone in very good condition with box not even a single scratch on the phone looks new. I am giving with 4 cases in light blue, red, yellow, and black colour. I am giving away with 5 screen protector and with 1 extra batteries and a charger to with the phone.The phone itself worth around 450. I am giving it a way for 150 only no offers that is the last price with all the accessories. I been using the phone for just 5weeks the phones come with 1 years warranty with htc. I brought it from htc for 450. It is one of the best phones out there it is very fast processing power with android 4.0.3. Ice cream sandwich and can update it in the future. The phone has a very good audio quality with the earphone beats by dr dre. The phone is made by beats by dr dre.it is the best audio quality the phones is made for watching movie and for music. the phone has a bigger display it has a QHD display very high quality just like the iphone 5 but bigger 4.3 inch and come with 8 megapixel camera and take very good photo and full 1080p videos. so whoever buys the phone from me there going to be loving the phone it is a very good phone the phone comes with 1.5 due core processor and come with 789 ram memory. The reason to sell the phone is I need some money for my university to buy some tool. Thank you I am selling only to UK buyers don’t waste your time no PayPal or bank only cash in hand. Contact me only by calls or Email phone and Pick up only. If you got question to ask please feel free to ask. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular