Friday, August 17, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 - White & Unlocked -

Hello, I am selling my BRAND NEW and UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK white Samsung Galaxy S3 (16 GB Model) due to having purchased the Blue one which to be honest I prefer. The phone is brand new, all components other than phone and charger are unused and in a store like condition with no cosmetic scratches. The phone is running the latest android version (ICS) and is due to receive the new version (Jellybean) in the next few months, if you wish I can help or perform rooting and installing a custom ROM or leave it as standard (no extra cost) I will also throw in an additional 8gb SD card taking total storage to 22GB more than enough for your music, video and app needs! I will sell this IN PERSON ONLY and for cash, no trades, No shipping to nigeria for your 419 scammer friend nor posting to a uk address for your supposed lover. Please mail me for more info and a speedy reply or text.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular