Thursday, August 23, 2012

Motorola Atrix 4G - 16 GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone - with extended battery! !

Motorola Atrix 4G Hello everyone, I am selling my Motorola Atrix. It is a fantastic phone and I liked it so much that I have even bought it twice! (I broke the first one so I had to buy a new one...). It is in excellent condition with all the parts that came from factory, I even kept the protector screen that came from new. I also included and Anker extended battery for longer lasting battery use. The phone is not rooted and it is in same condition as when I bought it. The phone is unlocked from network (it used to be O2) and it has the Gingerbread Andriod System. Reason for selling is because I have upgraded to one of the latest Samsung Galaxy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular