Monday, June 18, 2012

IPHONE 4S new condition boxed with receipt and warranty swap for samsung S3 or HTC oneX with cash ur .

Hi I am looking to sell or swap my iphone 4s for a Samsung galaxy S3 or HTC one X with cash your way. My phone is in as new condition, boxed with all accessories and receipt, still has a lot of warranty left. If swapping I will only swap with someone genuine so I can be sure the phone wont be reported stolen in the future (this has happened to me before on gumtree and seams to happen a lot on here). I will only be selling from my house and not a side of road (cause if genuine why sell a phone from a petrol station), if swapping would prefer to meet at ur house or mine perferably with proof of where ur phone came from so I am sure it wont be barred a month later. My phone is unlocked and bought from Apple store around xmas time No point listing spec as everyone knows spec and how good the latest iphone 4s is Thanks for looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular